THE GENERATORS SERIES SGEK
The generators have two functions:
To supply constant voltage (80 V) outlet for welding converter.
To supply alternating voltage (230/400 V, frequency 50 Hz) outlet for consumer power requirements.
Generator produced to power 1, 2 or 4 converters, forming the characteristic of the arc necessary for high quality welding.
Welding of generators SGEK through converters ensure the following advantage:
- MMA and MAG, MIG welding.
- Hot start, arc force and anti-stick.
- Stepless current control.
- Outstanding welding characteristics – efficient and high quality welding.
- Best for cellulosic electrodes.
- Low weight and dimensions.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Low consumption of electrodes.
- Low welding voltage for safety.
- Welding possibility up to 200 m. distance from generators.
- In comparison with convertor requires double amount of power to weld.
|Model||Rated current, A
|Dimensions, mm||Weight, kg|